Saturday, October 8, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks training camp an eye-opener for former Nottingham Panthers man Evan Mosey

chicago blackhawks jerseys

Evan Mosey admits his week with the Chicago Blackhawks was an eye-opening experience as he got a brief taste of the world of the NHL.

The former Nottingham Panthers was invited to training camp multiple time winners of the Stanley Cup 'who have signed for Rockford IceHogs AHL affiliate at the end of last season.

Although it was not added to the staff of the Blackhawks Winter Classic Jersey - he was never likely to be - he says hobnobbing with the likes of Patrick Kane was a very valuable experience.

"It was a great experience to mix with that caliber of player. I liked a lot," he said.

"I did not expect to make the team, I just wanted to go out and get them to notice me. It was just a great week.


"The coaches told me to be able to play in all positions is a huge advantage and they liked my work rate. These compliments really mean a lot to me."

Mosey has never played professionally in the United States and says that while the Panthers are a well-managed organization, the Blackhawks are on another level entirely.

"To see the facilities there is amazing," he said. "I think it just showed me what to do to reach the top.

"From game preparation for workouts, everything is meticulous. It's a massive how crazy the whole organization is". Artemi Panarin jersey.

The 27-year-old is back in Rockford preparing for the start of the new season seems to make the grade in the AHL, second level of North America.

There is still a possibility that it could be sent to the ECHL, but focuses on the realization of the extent of their abilities.

"I'm in Rockford and ready to go. It's very exciting," he said.

"We have not yet made a party so we're looking forward to getting going.

"To be honest, I do not know what the future holds. I'm just looking to do the best I can."

Mosey, who scored two points in their match IceHogs first display against Wolves Chicago, says it's still a big fan Panthers have been two successful season in Nottingham, where he won a Challenge Cup and the title play-offs.

Read More at: http://www.blackhawks-jerseys.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment